Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kitty Cat Nightmare

Last night I had a nightmare about cats.  I woke up, and after I had time to calm down from a feline frenzy, I laughed it off thinking, "this is going to seem so silly and funny later on." 

Well, right now I'm still thinking that dream was flipping scary.  In the dream, I was just hanging out in some old house, and three gangly cats came in looking for trouble.  I was like, "oh, look, little kitties.  N.B.D."  But then they started attacking me.  One bit my ankle, one bit me on my thigh, and one bit my arm.  None of them would let go, and then they started scratching me.  Awful.  Just awful.  Finally I shook them off, and they ran away, but then an animal control dude came out of nowhere and was like, "Yeah, you've got rabies now.  We're going to have to take you in".....

And then I woke up. 

The only reason I can think of for having a bad dream about cats is that 3 out of the last 4 mornings that I ran, black cats ran out in front of me.  I'm not superstitious, but still, it was odd and mildly creepy. 

Welp, that's all I've got.  If you didn't think I was weird before, you probably do now.  You know what?  Everybody's weird.  C-ya later

No comments: