Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Things in my Christmas stocking

It's a safe bet that you didn't get what I got in my Christmas stocking. My brother and I are constantly looking for rare and outlandish items to make each other laugh. He got me good this Christmas. Laughed for a good solid 4 minutes after discovering these dandies:
1) Scorpion Sucker-Banana Flavor


Yes, that's a real scorpion inside.  And, no, I don't know what you're suppose to do when you get to it.

2) Edible Crickets-Bacon and Cheese flavored
Again, the items inside are real.  Real dead.  And edible.  Quite luxurious with the bacon and cheese flavoring.
My father and mother are also good at picking out gifts.  They know lots of people that make wood carvings and other hand made stuff.  That led to this gem:

3)  A hand-carved wolf sling shot:
 Apparently, no Christmas is complete without something that can shoot your eye out.  I like it a lot.

No comments: