Monday, August 30, 2010

Code Red on my Navy Duckhead

My favorite shirt is missing.  It's a navy Duckhead, short sleeved, polo, circa 2002.  It's been through a lot with me.  I wore it to special events, to work, to class, and obviously I wore it when I partied.  I wore it so often that one mouthy female friend once said, "do you have any other shirts?"  The answer was yes, but I didn't have any other shirts that mattered.

Now, it is likely the case that I misplaced the shirt somewhere in my closets...But if for some terrible reason, someone out there has taken it, I would like to show that person that I mean business.  I am going to provide a quote from the movie "Taken," and I would like everyone to consider these words as my own:

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my [navy Duckhead shirt] go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."
Happy Monday, everybody!!!  Obviously, I'm j/k-ing about killing someone for taking my shirt.  I would slit tires and set cars on fire before I did something crazy like that.

No comments: