Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sly Toddler Grabs Boob in Gas Station

Sometimes I'm just in an awesome place at an awesome time.

This morning, I was in an Arkansas gas station waiting in line when a little rug rat made my day.  His mom was carrying him, and she had sweet tattoos on her neck and arms, and she was sporting a stylish and functional black tank top with acid-washed jeans.  She bounced the boy slowly while waiting for the line to move.  Little homeboy was wearing a shirt with a dinosaur on it, blue shorts, and a Kool-Aid mustache.  He looked to be a little under 2 years old, and he was pumped to be in Exxon. 

I guess he got bored, but he started looking at his mom's bosom, and I could see in his eyes that something was about to go down.  He swept in with his right hand as if the ta-ta's were about to run away.  The mom let out a squeal, and then a laugh and then she said,
"Hold on now little buddy.  That is something you do to someone you ain't kin to, and something you do when you're older.  You crazy little booger!"
I loved this.  It was said as if to suggest..."Now we can bend those 2 rules here in Arkansas if we have a really good reason."

No comments: