Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"Hardly Working?"

You know what I love about fantasy baseball?  When you're web-surfing during work, fantasy baseball actually looks like a spreadsheet of sorts.  When I'm recreating, it looks like I'm working!  Fantasy baseball is the perfect option for waisting time while on the clock.  As a matter of fact, I'm on the clock right now.  Blogging is another great way to trick your supervisors.  It looks like your working on a word document when you're actually spreading worthless banter across the planet via the world wide net web.  Tremendous.

In other news, a cockroach the size of a pony interrupted my otherwise peaceful evening, yesterday.  After a 30 minute battle roy-al, I dispatched of the pest by using a book.  The book was not a good book, so instead of cleaning off the roach guts, I threw it away.  Ta-Ta For Now.  I'll Talk To You Later. 

No comments: