Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Harris Teeter loses cool points



Each day I've been in North Carolina, I've been to the grocery store at least once. Harris Teeter and Kroger have been my targets. Kroger is known for value. Harris Teeter is known for quality and selection.

The Teet let me down today. I could not find the peanut butter. Got everything else, and then went to the front to check-out.   Asked the dude, "Could you please tell me where the peanut butter is?" He said, "How could you miss it? It's right by all the bottled water."

What? What sense does that make?

Maybe I missed it because I was looking for Peanut Butter and not bottled water, chief. What a d-bag. Peanut butter needs to be adjacent or close to one of the following things: canned goods, condiments, nuts, or maybe even sugar and spices. Not flippin' water.  Regardless of placement, you best not question my ability to find it in front of other customers.  I'm a VIC (Very Important Customer) in case you didn't see my card.

No comments: