Saturday, July 24, 2010

Watch that next step, it's a "doobie"

While I was walking right through the middle of Alabama's campus on Friday I spotted what appeared to be a cigarette of sorts.  I didn't think anything of it at first, but as I got closer it was clear that it was one that someone had rolled their self, and it had not been smoked much.  When I stood over it, I thought to myself, "that can't be a...no.  No, not here.  That's not a doobie." 

I started kicking at it with my foot like a dog paws at something it isn't familiar with.  The contents came out, and yep, it was marijuana--right there on the sidewalk by the Student Services building.  I then immediately thought, "what if a cop were around right now?  What would I say?"  Well guess what, about 35 yards away, there walked an officer.  So what did I do?  The most sketchy thing possible.  Looked at him, turned around and walked away quickly.  I didn't look back, and I never heard anything, so no harm-no foul I guess.

No comments: